Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-16 Origin: Site
As the name suggests, plush toys are made of plush or other textile materials and are made of wrapped fillers. In terms of styling, stuffed toys are generally made into cute animal shapes or human figures, which are characterized by softness and furry. Many babies have allergies after playing with plush toys, which is largely due to the unqualified filling of plush toys. These fillers are mainly scraps from blankets, sofas, etc., commonly known as "black heart cotton". It contains many aphids and bacteria. Therefore, it is best for parents to choose toys with a reputation and trustworthy brand. Usually, they should regularly clean it.
The usual fabrics for plush toys
Advantages and disadvantages of each fabric
How should you choose?
The main products of flat flannel in plush toy fabrics are dense velvet, velvet, peacock, peach, pine, fish bone, PV cashmere and special finishing of the above products. The more common plush toy fabrics are as follows: plush such as South Korean velvet, peacock velvet, Hem velvet, sheep velvet, sunflower velvet V yarn, T yarn, as well as teddy such as straw velvet, falling velvet , steam velvet, hair growth, such as rich cashmere, fleece, coral velvet and so on. The short velvet type has a sheared pile, super soft short velvet, a towel velvet and the like. The most common fabrics for plush toys in the market should be South Korean velvet, Heim velvet, V yarn (more simulation animal toys), sheep velvet, coral velvet, super soft short velvet, shearing plush and so on.
1. Cotton cloth: used to make higher-grade printed cloth, thicker than T/C cloth. It is a relatively high-grade one.
2. Velvet cloth: pay attention to the thickness and hardness, divided into ordinary polyester and acrylic two. Usually used is ordinary polyester, harder, thickness of about 1.5mm. Acrylic is very soft, loose and easy to rot, often used for gifts, and less for toys.
3. PU leather: is a kind of Polyester, not leather. Note that the thickness of the fabric will vary depending on the base fabric.
4. Twill: divided cotton or T / C, thicker, the lines are clearly visible.
5. Cebu: measure the texture according to the number of counts; should be selected according to the grade and use of the product.
6. Knitted fabric: According to the weight of the gram weight, the cotton or T/C is divided, and the elasticity of the fabric is large.
7. Electronic cashmere: thin and bright, but the surface is not soft enough.
8. Polar fleece (polar fleece): single-sided hair grabbing, double-sided hair, soft touch, but greater flexibility.
9. Velvet: There are several grades. It is softer than the electronic velvet, the price is relatively high.
10. Flocking Material: single-sided, double-sided, single-sided flocking, if the base fabric is different, the thickness and hardness are different, the price is different.
11. Satin: Usually the sewing is not easy to do, too soft and easy to go.
12. Washed cloth, Nylon Taffeta: wrinkles on the fabric. Since it can be washed, some products will be used, but the sewing is not good.
13. Nylon cloth: split cloth: 170T, a kind of nylon cloth, very thin, cheap, you can consider the inner bag lining; ordinary nylon cloth: 190T; thick nylon cloth: 210T; Oxford cloth: 420T or more.
1. There are many plush toys on the market, which can be selected according to the baby's age and baby's preference.
2. Because the plush toy is a baby close-fitting toy, so we must be able to pay attention to the safety and hygiene of the materials.
3. Press it and check if the hand feels soft and even. See if there is any foreign body sensation or hard object in the filling.
4. Check if the gadgets such as the eyes of the plush toy are firm. Otherwise, if the baby falls during the play, there will be danger of the baby eating.
5. Check whether it have complete trademarks, brands, safety signs, etc., so as not to buy counterfeit and shoddy products.
6. Check whether the stitching of the various parts of it is firm, if it is easy to pull it, it is not resistant to play.
7. Whether the material of the outer cloth velvet is hygienic, divided by high and low grades of raw materials, long and short plush (divided yarn, voile) velvet, plush TIC cloth, etc., which is an important factor in determining the price of a toy. The seller shoddy and deceives the consumer.
8. Look at the stuffing of the plush toy, which is another important factor affecting the price of the toy. The good filling cotton is all PP cotton, just like the material of the nine-hole pillow in the supermarket, the hand feels very uniform. Poorly filled cotton is black cotton, it feels poor and dirty.
9. Check the internal and external packaging conditions, whether the signs are consistent, whether the moisture resistance is good, and the inner packaging is a plastic bag. If the opening size exceeds a certain range, the air hole must be opened to prevent the child from suffocating the head.
There are many kinds of fabrics for plush toys, and the choice is of course important. If the baby has allergic rhinitis or has asthma, there is a high probability of allergies when playing with a plush toy. Therefore, parents must understand the baby's physical condition when choosing a toy for the baby, and avoid directly making the plush toy an allergen.