Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-05-27 Origin:Site
When children have new soft stuffed toys, they will lose interest in old stuffed toys. As people's living standards improve significantly, children have more and more new stuffed toys. The accumulation of old stuffed toys has become a worry for many families. . Some people choose to lose their hearts directly, while others choose to stand up or turn a blind eye. This article will describe this issue in detail.
The description proceeds from the following aspects:
1、Should old dolls be thrown away?
2、What are the methods of use?
3、The benefits of reusing old things
In fact, it is not recommended to throw away the dolls directly, because with the improvement of living standards and the continuous improvement of crafts, the price and quality of soft stuffed toys are getting higher and higher, so these high-quality dolls can be preserved for a long time. But a lot of children play with the toy a few times and then leave it aside. It is a pity that such a toy is directly thrown away! So if you don't throw away the stuffed toys, what are the ways to deal with them?
1. Put the old stuffed toys together: it may be unbelievable to say that, in fact, a lot of the children's preferences for stuffed toys are attributed to freshness. As the time of possession grows, this freshness is slowly coming down. We put the stuffed toys away and took them out after a while. For the children, this long-lost freshness has appeared again, and the children will of course cherish it for a while!
2. Second-hand acquisition station: As the sharing economy is popular, everything has the value of secondary use. Stuffed toys are no exception. Parents can find some second-hand toy acquisition stations, toy exchanges, toy repair stations and so on. Not only can you dispose of the stuffed toys in your home, but you can also use the old stuffed toys to make the best use of them.
3. Modification of Dafa: I believe everyone has seen the "new" stuffed toys transformed from used old stuffed toys. It’s also a very meaningful thing to start DIY with your dear child at home and turn the used toy into a brand new baby! Not only can promote parent-child feelings, but also enhance the baby's hands-on ability. Note that in DIY stuffed toys, everyone must be optimistic about the baby, do not be injured by the modification tool.
4. Collection: For some old stuffed toys that have special meanings or are limited in collection, whether it is for sale or DIY, everyone will feel bad. For these stuffed toys, parents are better to collect them directly. I believe that when children grow up, they will see these old friends who have not seen for many years.
5. Donation and transfer method: With the consent of the child, you may wish to donate these old stuffed toys to children in need or to children of relatives and friends. Not only let the stuffed toys make the best use, but also gradually cultivate the child's love~
Reusing old things is a very worthwhile thing to promote. The secondary use increases the utilization rate of the items and makes the use of the items more useful.
Moreover, with the increase of population, social resources are becoming more and more scarce, and good habits of saving resources must be cultivated from young children. Starting from the old stuffed toys around the children and being close to the actual life of the children, they can let them know how to save resources and achieve a better understanding of the importance of saving resources. It can also give full play to the advantages and functions of less investment and more output, greatly save kindergarten funds, and truly realize the educational concept of low input and high efficiency.
Every child's childhood is accompanied by stuffed toys. The stuffed toys of all sizes enrich the children's childhood and accompany them to grow up. It can be said that stuffed animals are the most loyal partners of children, so the fate of old stuffed toys should be reasonably arranged. Proper handling of old stuffed toys is something that every family should face.