Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-06-06 Origin: Site
Nowadays, more and more people buy stuffed toys, however, something beyond expectations will happen bu accident. What should we do when our stuffed toys are dirty? This article will tell you how to laundry dirty stuffed toys, also we will teach you how to maintain stuffed toys.
List: 1. How to Laundry Stuffed Toys
2. How to Maintain Stuffed Toys
1. Materials required: a bag of coarse salt (large salt) and a plastic bag. Put the dirty plush toy into a plastic bag, put a proper amount of coarse salt, then tie the mouth and shake it hard. After a few minutes, the toy is clean, we are watching the salt has turned black. Remember: not wash, suck! ! It can also be used for plush toys, fur collars and cuffs of different lengths; it can also be used for the seat cushion of the car (pour the salt on the mat to force it). Principle: The use of salt, that is, sodium chloride, on the adsorption of dirt, because of the strong disinfection effect of salt, not only cleans the toy, but also effectively kills bacteria and viruses. It can be said that small things like plush collars and plush cushions in the car can also be "cleaned" in this way.
2. It is more suitable for soft toys such as electronics and sound. In order to prevent the wear of the small accessories on the stuffed toy, the parts of the plush toy are taped, put into the laundry bag and washed by the washing method. After drying, hang in the shade to dry. When drying, you can pat the plush toy to make the fur and stuffing fluffy and soft, so that the shape of the plush toy will be restored to its original shape. We usually put a proper amount of detergent in the water to wash it. At the same time as washing, you can also add appropriate amount of washing powder or laundry detergent for disinfection to achieve antibacterial and anti-mite functions.
3. Materials required: water, silky detergent, soft brush (or other tools can be used instead). Put water and silky detergent in the basin, stir the water in the basin with a normal soft brush or other tools to stir the rich foam, then use a soft brush to stain the surface of the plush toy with foam. Be careful not to get too much moisture on the brush. After brushing the surface of the plush toy, wrap the plush toy in a bath towel and put it in a basin filled with water. This will remove dust and washing liquid from the stuffed toy. The toy is then soaked in a water bath filled with a softener for a few minutes, and then washed several times in a basin filled with water until the water in the basin becomes clear from the turbidity. The cleaned plush toys are still wrapped in bath towels, gently dehydrated in a washing machine, and the dehydrated plush toys are shaped and combed and placed in a ventilated place to dry. Pay attention to drying in a ventilated place when drying, it is best not to expose to the sun, nor to dry, not to sun can not be sterilized; exposure is easy to change color.
• Avoid long-term exposure to sunlight and keep the inside and outside of the toy dry.
• Twist the eyes, nose, and mouth of the plush toy to see if it is strong. If the small parts on the toy do not meet the national standards, it is a substandard product.
• For wool/cloth or dolls with high-intelligent electronics, machine cores, and stereos, be sure to remove the electronic components (some are not waterproof) or remove the batteries before they are cleaned.
• When cleaning, take necessary measures according to the size. For small ones, first use the tape to stain the parts that are afraid of wear, put them into the washing machine, wash them gently, dry them, hang them in a cool place, and pat the toys intermittently to make them fur. The filling is fluffy and soft. Large toys can be found in the filling seams, cut the sutures, and take out the special parts of the filling (eye cotton). You can use the tape to get the accessories that are afraid of wear. Wash and dry the outer skin, then put the filling into the toy skin, shape and suture.
• Washing plush toys at home: For small toys, you can use hand warming or machine washing at 30-40 °C. Neutral laundry detergent can be used for cleaning. For plush toys, it is better to use cashmere detergent.
• Keep indoors clean and minimize dust. Use clean, dry, soft tools to clean the surface of the toy.
On conclusion, for different types of stuffed toys, we should take different ways to laundry stuffed toys, what’s more, we need to pay attention to our toys in daily life.