Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-06-26 Origin: Site
Even though there are so many kinds of stuffed toys in markets, some people still want to make stuffed toys by themselves. By DIY toys, they are able to get a toy which is perfectly what they want and they can choose the materials they like to make stuffed toys. However, how to DIY stuffed toys? This article will tell you how to DIY stuffed toys and we will also introduce some fabric for you.
List: 1. How to DIY Stuffed Toys
2. Fabric introduction
1. The pattern of a toy is taken according to the shape of the toy plan. It is necessary to draw three or more angles according to the requirements. The more correct the proportion of the plane drawing of the toy, the more the ratio of the pattern will be. correct. This reduces the number of toy trials and improves efficiency (some large pieces can be taken directly from the toy drawing), saving material. You can design according to your imagination and draw a design that meets your inner expectations.
2. According to the width of the width of the fabric, the general width of the fabric can be between 1.45-1.60 meters. The consumption of stuffed toys is more complicated. The consumption of each product depends mainly on the variety of fabrics used in the toy; each variety has several fabrics, each of which has a ratio; the size of the toy, the width of the fabric is fully utilized; Whether the blanking is mechanized or the like.
3. Sewing: When sewing a plush toy, pay attention to the alignment of the upper and lower pieces. Use the tweezers to scrape the long hair into the sewing piece to ensure that the seams of the upper and lower pieces are kept at 4mm. The error does not exceed 1mm. The left hand is slightly pulled when sewing the thin material. Lower the film and gently push the upper piece to keep the upper and lower pieces evenly moving, and there is no case where the upper and lower pieces are offset. The needle and the needle should be lightly pressed to reverse the needle to achieve the needle and the needle with 3 needles. When sewing, keep the stitches in the right direction, the curvature and smoothness, the edges and corners are clear, and the multi-layer folds need to be reinforced and sewed.
• Nylon: Fiber fabric, characterized by durability, good strength, not easy to break, but its stiffness, flatness is not as good as polyester fabric, and the comfort is not as good as cotton. Generally used for product mopping and doll clothes lining.
• Super soft: It is a new type of knitted warp knitted fabric, super soft is a kind of short plush (the latest variety). The fabric is soft to the touch and has a strong hair feel. Dyeing and finishing fabrics are not only dazzling, sparkling, but also full of three-dimensional and dynamic. Light and clean appearance, with good breathability and drape, soft texture, light and transparent, smooth and elastic, comfortable, very comfortable, very elegant, high temperature shrinkage, not easy to deform and wrinkle, good physical properties High fiber strength and wear resistance.
• Rabbit hair: The surface of rabbit hair fiber is smooth and fluffy, and it feels good. Generally, the wool height is high and the structure is delicate, so the cohesion between fibers is poor.
• Cotton cloth: Cotton cloth is a kind of woven fabric with cotton yarn as raw material. Different varieties are derived from different texture specifications and different post-processing methods. Cotton cloth has the characteristics of soft and comfortable wear, warmth retention, moisture absorption, strong air permeability and easy dyeing and finishing. It feels soft and comfortable.
• Velvet: Velvet villus or velvet loops stand tightly, with elegant color, strong and wear-resistant fabric, small linear density, long length, non-fading, good resilience and elasticity.
From this article, you have already known how to DIY stuffed toys, also, you can use different fabric to make different parts of toys.